Monday, October 31, 2011

Peace Out

(Vest: Thrifted, Shirt: SO via Kohls, Jeans and Flats: Target, Glasses: H&M)

On Saturday, I attended my aunt's annual pumpkin carving party. I decided that I should dress for the occasion but also wear something that would keep me somewhat warm since there was a chill in the air (this is where a vest is perfect). It was fun and I got to hang out with my 3 year old cousin who always seems to make me laugh. I tried to get him to say "Peace Out" with his fingers in a peace sign when I was leaving. He could say the words but couldn't get his fingers to work into a piece sign. So I put his fingers in a peace sign and he had it for a minute. Then throws his hands down in disgust and says "I lost it!" It was hilarious and he made everyone laugh! 3 years old is such a cute age!

4 comments:

  1. GlamKitten88October 31, 2011

    A pumpkin carving party sounds like a lot of fun!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute and Halloween-y! I love those jeans!! Why don't the target jeans I buy ever look that cute??

    ReplyDelete
  3. my thrifty closetOctober 31, 2011

    that is a perfect jacket for halloween, cute color. I cannot imagine your weather colorado. One minute there's snow one minute there's sun. Ha...sounds like fun

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are actually jeggings.

    ReplyDelete