Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birthday Weekend

 
(Button-up Shirt: via Ross, Shirt: SO via Kohls, Jeans and Flats: Target)

Man oh man, I have been busy these past couple of days. Matt's birthday is today and we basically spent all weekend celebrating it. Maybe because we didn't get to last year. I even told him that he didn't have to help me clean the house this weekend. He is one lucky guy! Friday we went out for drinks and appetizers, went to dinner Saturday night with my parents and at yummy homemade carrot cake, and had his buddies over today for his birthday and football. I think overall he had a great weekend.
 

How was your weekend? Was it as event filled as mine?

2 comments:

  1. cute especially the top, are they little buttons? I think I've seen this before, you sewed them on? If you don't mind, I will copy this shirt under top look sometime, I think it's really neat!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie_McGrathOctober 03, 2011

    Great layering in this outfit, you look very chic!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete