Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wind, Rain and Lazy Mornings

 
 
 
(Shirt: F21, Jeans and Shoes: Target)

A cold front has come to the area and I woke up this morning with rain and wind (and snow in some areas). Guess I will be trading the flats I have on for some boots and a heavier sweater today. Because of the weather this morning, I decided I would spend the morning on the couch watching shows I needed to catch up on and watch the Halloween cobwebs I put up yesterday get blown around. Have you seen "Hart of Dixie" on TV? I enjoyed watching the first episode and probably will watch more of them. Plus, there are also some hottie guys ob it.

Have a good rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's the simplest outfits that are the best--this is so effortless and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow in october? Wow. Yeah, sounds good to just curl up and watch a good show. This is a great comfy outfit for doing that!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete