Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ditch It

(Shirt: Thrifted, Cami: SO via Kohls, Jeans and Flats: Target, Bracelets: F21 and I made)

Ever wake up in the morning with the perfect outfit in mind for the day? That's how my day started with this outfit. I wanted to pair it with a blazer and when I stepped outside I began to sweat immediately. It was too hot for that many layers last Friday when I wore this. Since we were already in a hurry to get out of the door, I ditched the blazer and left with just this. After looking at the pictures, maybe ditching the blazer was the best since the outfit looks pretty good as it is.

Sweet Serendipity

3 comments:

  1. ThejoyoffashionOctober 18, 2011

    Yeah, this happens to me all the time too. I have an idea of an outfit in my mind, but it always gets transformed into something else depending on the weather or my mood. I think the outfit looks very fresh and pretty without the blazer though, so good job!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit. so chic and causal. I like how you kept it simple, minimal accessories. love all the poses! thanks for sharing.

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    thu

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very you, so it's the perfect outfit for you. I never seem to have the perfect outfit in mind. SOmetimes I do a few outfit changes. I think it's just a waste of time. It's lovely to fold up our jeans for a cuter look.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete