Saturday, October 22, 2011

Finally


 
 
 
 (Shirt and Vest: F21, Pants and Flats: Target, Bracelet and Earrings: F21) 

It finally happened yesterday. I got to go to the new IKEA in Denver and spend the day with my best friend. I have been to an IKEA before but it is exciting to be able to go to one so close to my home. There was so many great things in there and things that I want. Now I realized that I could build a whole house around their rooms there especially the kitchen. Till the next time I can get up there.

1 comment:

  1. this is a great outfit, the fabulous vest looks good with the striped long sleeved top. I like Ikea too, so many of our furniture are from there, I love to check out the ASIS corner for cheap display sets knock offs. Do you have that?

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete