Monday, October 24, 2011

At Home


 
(Cardigan, Jeans, and Flats: Target, Shirt: SO via Kohls, Belt: Thrifted, Glasses: Random Kiosk)

I wore this outfit last Friday when I spent the day shopping and hanging out with my bestie. I am glad I wore it then since I am at home today wearing sweats and catching up on Grey's Anatomy. I am feeling a little under the weather and only went to work for 2 hours. Even though I am sitting here in sweats, I am participating in two birds inspiration monday.

I hope you are having a better Monday than me.

8 comments:

  1. i hope you feel better! i am at home sick, too. on the bright side, i love this yellow sweater! it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FASHBERRIESOctober 24, 2011

    Great color for this ensemble
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mustard yellow sweater with the dark skinny jeans and the black flats. Really cute!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. StealMyStyleOctober 24, 2011

    I love your cardigan so much! Perfect for fall. Cute look all around...like it better than SJPs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a bright and cheery cardi, I love the color, perfect for fall!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. and your fall pictures are lovely, can't believe your neighborhood looks so beautiful! I love teh colors

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that you added a pop of color to the outfit and still kept it belted to reflect JSP's, this is a very chic and well put together outfit, i always fall back on skinnys, ballet flats and a cardigan!

    ReplyDelete