Thursday, October 27, 2011

Because I Love Fall (Friday)


I would say that Halloween is my second favorite holiday. And besides the decorating and colors, I love the dressing up. I always try and put some thought into my costume and try to make them from clothes I bought at the thrift store or already in my closet. I am not into the store bought, cheaply made costumes that they charge over 50 bucks.



2011 - Matt and I as Quail Man and Patti Mayonnaise from the 90s cartoon Doug

2010 - Jersey Shore girls (I was Sammi)

2009 - Alice In Wonderland (Me as the Mad Hatter)


2008 - Ghostbuster (with a creepy clown chasing me)

2 comments:

  1. I love all your costumes!! The Mad Hatter and Ghostbusters are especially my favorite- very creative!! And you've gotta love Quailman + Patti Mayonnaise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are really fun and cute! You two look super adorable, you look nice with curls too.

    mongs, mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete