Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wedding Planning, Part 5 (Flowers)

1. Orange tulips, poppies, roses, ranunculus, and calla lillies.
2. Orange tulips.
3. Orange and pink tulips with bells of ireland.
4. Orange and tangerine tulips and calla lillies.

Can you sense a theme? If you can't, I will give you a hint. It starts with a t and ends with an ulip. That's right tulips are my favorite flowers and I want to incorporate them in my wedding. To save some money, we are planning on getting boquets and boutonnieres in real flowers and making centerpieces and other decorations out of fake flowers. I have already made 2 centerpieces. I have a lot more to make.

What do you think? If you have other ideas, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. wow so pretty! I love tulips too. For my wedding I have a mixtures of fake and real flowers for my center piece and church aisle decorations. All the bouquets are real flowers

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete