Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Heart Boots!

(Dress and Cardigan: Target, Boots: GoJane, Belt: Thrifted)

Well I have been super busy and feeling sick lately so I haven't been able to post an outfit post. Here is something I wore last week before the snow hit (and yes I have pictures on my camera of the snow). I love being able to pair a dress with boots. I think it helps keep me warm when it is cool out (maybe I am just imaging that).

Hope everyone is having a great Halloween weekend. I went to my aunt's annual pumpkin carving party today and headed to a birthday and Halloween party tonight. And then there is always pumpkin carving tomorrow too!

1 comment:

  1. short dress with boots is always chic, I like your striped dress. I like all your colored cardis too, there're really versatile items. Great shots of you, I like your poses!


    mongs, mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete