Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Blues

 
 
(Shirt: American Eagle, Jeans and Boots: Target, Scarf: Ross)

After such a great and busy weekend, it always stuck to have to come back to work on a Monday. I sometimes wish I could have an extra day every week to just catch up on things. But no such luck. Today though I am excited to participate again in the Two Birds Inspiration Monday. I planned this outfit this weekend got cool enough weather to wear it on Friday. It's based off Audrina's look and it was casual and comfy at the same time.

 
Inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. HAppy monday! Yes, this look is so you too, shirt and boots thing. I like your addition of the purple scarf. So chic! You're very good at scarfs, looks really effortless!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with mongs, you are great with scarves. i always feel like mine look a little off when i wear one. this outfit is great. comfy and casual, yet still put together. my favorite type of look to try and pull off. and you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute boots you have on! very casual and chic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit on you, i love the contrast of your shirt and scarf

    ReplyDelete
  5. GlamKitten88October 03, 2011

    I love the scarf!! It's such a cute addition. I do this all the time.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy @ silverstyleOctober 03, 2011

    Christi,
    Hi and nice to meet you. Your scarf is beautiful! If you have time stop by. I have a link up and it's all about boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That striped scarf is adorable and I love the purple scarf!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete