Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

 

(Oscar is not sure what we are doing.)
 
On Sunday night, Matt and I carved pumpkins so that we could be ready for tonight. I love carving pumpkins and as you can see I carved 3 this year (Matt only carved one). I take it a little more serious than Matt and I especially like the pumpkin with the circles on its face this year. For some reason, it reminds me of a ghost.

At work today, we are having a Chili Cookoff but I decided not to make chili. Instead I made a cake in the shape of a pumpkin. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. my thrifty closetOctober 31, 2011

    what cute pumpkin lanterns. This is the best part of halloween- the cutness. I looove your pumpkin cake, so adorable, I wish I could take a bite!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete