Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baseball Watching


(Shirt: Thrifted, Skirt: Swapped, Belt: Thrited, Flats: Target, Earrings: Charolette Russe)

Have you been watching the baseball playoffs? I have just because that is all Matt seems to want to watch when there is no football on and I actually don't mind it (just wishing the Rockies could have made it to the playoffs). I guess I shouldn't complain because he didn't get to watch any of baseball or football season last year. Back to baseball, I told him that I am rooting for the Diamonbacks because they are the underdog and he told me that they didn't have a chance. He said that the Tigers are going to the World Series. Why is it that guys always disagree with what you say and then tell you that their team is better than yours? Kind of ticks me off! It turns out though that so far he is right. But shh don't tell him that I said that.

Meet Virginia Design

2 comments:

  1. The colorful top suits your skin tone and looks really cheery on you. Love the tear drop earrings.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't watch any football or baseball live, soccer yes. I don't discuss any ball games with my husband , ha..I just watch sometimes or don't watch at all, you're very sweet to watch ball games with your guy

    ReplyDelete