Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Because I Love Fall (Wednesday)

I know that I and everyone can make desserts for any holiday but I think that the desserts for fall and Halloween are the most fun. There is a way to make the desserts look creepy and spooky. Plus I love pumpkin anything like pumpkin cake, cookies, and pie.

Cake that I made for a friend's halloween party last year.

Possibly making this pumpkin cake for the halloween pot luck at work next week.

Creepy skeleton cookies.

Love these spider web cupcakes.

Halloween whoopie pies. I will make these this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. my thrifty closetOctober 27, 2011

    wow I love these! I wish you could make some for me! Yum yum! Please share some pictures ok? I love your HAlloween cake. So cute!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete