Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Colder Days

 
 
 
(Vest: via Ross, Shirt: SO via Kohls, Pants: Target, Boots: GoJane, Belt: Thrifted)

The past couple of days it has been down right cold in the morning. I mean in the 30s at night and even frost on the ground. Guess that just means fall is finally here to stay. I have had to start digging out the sweaters and blowing the dust off them.

Lately I have realized that I have been wearing more black than before. I think it has to do with the gray boots also. I got them recently and I wear them all of the time. I have the exact ones in brown and hardly wear them. But black and gray just go together better than black and brown. What do you think? Do you wear one color more than another?

1 comment:

  1. you look so stylish Cristi, I love that black top, it has a beautiful design on the neckline. The skinny belt is a lovely touch. I wish it gets colder here too. Maybe I need to turn up the Air con a bit.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete