Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Snow and Layers

(Blazer and Shirt: Thrifted, Jeans: Target, Boots: GoJane, Hat: Burton, Bracelets: H&M and F21)


Last week we got snow for the first time this season. It also didn't feel too good (see the I am going to smile but feel like crap expression on my face) so it was a good day to stay inside. I only made it through a half day of work and then headed home. This week I am back to normal and of course there is another chance of snow tomorrow. Guess I will be back to wearing layers and boots tomorrow.

How was your Halloween night? Did you go trick-or-treating or stay at home?

Oscar even got to dress up for Halloween. He just got to wear a bandanna.
Sweet Serendipity

3 comments:

  1. I love your thrifted blazer and shirt!! So cute!! Visiting from Thriftaholics and now following you!

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow back if you like.

    Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
    glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. veronica.veitNovember 01, 2011

    great blazer! what a great find!!
    ~Veronica
    www.addalittlespark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little doggie, best costume award! You look really smart and chic, the blazer is a good buy!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete