Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Darkness


(Shirt: Target, Skirtand Belt: Thrifted, Tights and Flats: Target)

Having to take outfit picutres inside all the time is starting to frustrate me. I don't see a way I could take them outside in the dark. It's dark when I go to work in the morning and dark when I get home at night.The only solution I have at this point is take them in different places in my house until the weekend comes and I can actually take them outside.

But last night, while stopping by my parent's house, I mentioned that I wanted a tripod for Christmas for my camera. Just so happens that my mom says I think we have one that we got for free that you can have. She headed out to the garage and comes in with a dust covered box with a brand new tripod inside. She hands it to me and says "Merry Christmas! Glad I could get your Christmas present done early." Thanks mom!


Sweet Serendipity

1 comment:

  1. Nice skirt, looks great on you, love it with the tights. Well, hope the day gets longer soon. I have been taking a lot of indoor pictures too. It has been raining.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete