Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Old But Good

(Shirt: JC Penneys, Skirt: Thrifted, Boots: Target, Belt: F21, Necklace: Etsy Shop)

It's only 2:30! Awwww what a long day it has been and it is not even over yet. I have been in the field all morning and headed back there very soon. And I am not wearing this in the field today. I decided at 5 this morning that a hoodie, jeans and tennis shoes were the only thing I my groggie self could pick out(and should not be photographed) that I should show you something a little better. I actually wore this outfit last week or maybe 2 weeks ago and thought it was better than what I am wearing today.

Well back off to the field I go! Have a great Tuesday!



Sweet Serendipity

1 comment:

  1. I don't know...jeans and a hoodie sound pretty awesome on most days :)

    But I love how comfortable and cute that skirt looks, too!

    ReplyDelete