Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall-Winter Like

(Blazer: Thrifted, Shirt: SO via Kohls, Skirt: Thrifted, Flats: Target, Belt: F21)

I actually wore this a couple weeks ago but somehow I forgot to post it. I thought that it went well with the fall foliage that was outside, which now there are no more leaves on the trees anymore. We have already had a couple of snow storms and its been pretty chilly here lately. It seems like every week, like on Wednesday, it has snowed here and then by the weekend it is 60 out. At least, it is nice on the weekends when I can actually be outside.

Sweet Serendipity

3 comments:

  1. GlamKitten88November 08, 2011

    I love the skirt. It looks great with ballet flats.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in this outfit my dear. I love the blazer - looks sorta like a utility jacket that I've been eyeing and the pattern on the skirt is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your autumn skirt with all the leaves print, very adorable, you look absolutely feminine and gorgeous in this outfit. I like the jacket and belt. Well done!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete