Monday, November 21, 2011

Inspiration Monday

    
(Shirt and Jeans: Target, Boots: GoJane, Earrings: Maurices)

How was your weekend? Mine was great but went too fast. Maybe it is because this week is Thanksgiving week. My weekend was full of making wedding invitations and spending time with Matt (he was gone all last week for work). We also had to watch my parent's dog Sadie since they were out of town. It's a good thing that Oscar and Sadie get along and have plenty of fun together.

I am participating in Two Birds Inspiration Monday today. The inspiration today is Olivia Munn!

4 comments:

  1. Beth KondrickNovember 21, 2011

    Those boots look so comfy! I like the sweater too! I also went for a more "fitted" style for this inspiration.

    Beth
    http://fashionableadventuresboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, blue and red is perfect color combo, sleek, simple and chic!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your jeans and boots...the combo makes your legs look a mile long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. StealMyStyleNovember 22, 2011

    I really like the colors on your sweater and those boots are just fab!

    ReplyDelete