Thursday, November 10, 2011

Show A Little Leg

(Shirt: SO via Kohls, Skirt: Swapped, Boots: Candies via Kohls, Belt: Thrifted, Earrings: Charolette Russe)

I love the days that I can wear a skirt and still show a little bare leg. It just means that there are still some warm days left before it's time to wear tights all the time. I will take a day in the upper 50s or 60s where I don't have to wear tights. And I do live in Colorado where the weather is so unpredictable. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if there is a 70 degree day in January or a 20 degree day in September. So I will take any day that I can wear show a little leg.


2 comments:

  1. go on and show your legs, you look fabulous. I like the peach shirt. You look really good in your recent outfits, great choice of colors!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThejoyoffashionNovember 12, 2011

    Glad to hear the weather is still warm! You look great in this outfit, that blouse and skirt were made for each other!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete