Monday, November 7, 2011

Pumpkin Pie

I know that it is a little early to be thinking about Thanksgiving but this weekend Matt and I both thought that a pumpkin pie sound delicious. I decided that I would make one since they are easy to make. Here are some pictures from the process.

 
Homemade Pie Crust from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook.

I used the Libby's Pumpkin Pie Recipe on the back of the can because I didn't have all the ingredients for the one out of the cookbook.
Here is the finished product with a little whipped cream on top. It was super yummy and I can't wait for another piece tonight after dinner.

Unused pie crust pieces. My mom always put cinnamon and sugar on these pieces and baked them. Still to this day I love eating these little treats,

1 comment:

  1. Cortnie ElizabethNovember 07, 2011

    It looks extremely yummy! I must try it out some time!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete