Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Looking Better

(Sweater and Jeans: Target, Shirt: SO, Boots: GoJane, Hat: Unknown Brand)

No it hasn't snowed again. I am just slacking on posts and have some from a couple of weeks ago that I need to add. I know yesterday I talked about wearing jeans and a hoodie and how un-dressed-up (is that a word?) I was. Well I have to tell you that this is much better than my look yesterday. And today I have completely changed my look and have nice clothes. I may look better but I don't feel better. I am feeling a little out of sorts today because my work day yesterday was so long and didn't have time to recooperate last night. Good thing the weekend is right around the corner and on day closer till Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Nice comfy outfit! Perfect for snow! I can't wait for it to snow here :)
    Further to your comment on my blog, what kind of camera did you get and when is your wedding?!
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shots of you, somehow you look taller. I think because it's a low angle shot. I like the color of your sweater , the floral hat is really cute. Hope you get some good rest!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait for Thanksgiving! I will be in Colorado too and I am hoping to see some of that white, fluffy stuff!

    I love this outfit! You look very apres-ski. Your boots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt like I should be at a ski resort instead of at home after I saw these pictures. Hope you can see some snow while you are home!

    ReplyDelete