Thursday, November 3, 2011

Strange Days


(Cardigan: Thrifted, Shirt: SO via Kohls, Jeans: Target, Boots: Candies via Kohls)

It has been a crazy and strange couple of days with snow and getting off work early, Halloween and a chili cook off. I am happy to say I am glad it is Thursday (my Friday) and at 5 o'clock my weekend starts. I am ready for some relaxing time and possibly working my afghan I started. Plus I think Matt and I are registering for our wedding this week. I think that he is more excited about that than me (he wants to get some manly things). I am just afraid I am going to hear a bunch of beeping from him scanning things that are not needed.

4 comments:

  1. Love your cardigan! The color and print are so fun! And your boots are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the wedding registration. Your cardi is fabulous, I love the print and color, you ,made it minimal and simple but subtly chic. I love the boots, I wish I have the weather to wear things like these!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cardi and boots! I CANNOT wait to do my wedding registry hehe
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print of your sweater! I'm a new follower, saw your link on Two Birds :)

    ReplyDelete