Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Scared

 
(Cardigan: Old Navy, Shirt: F21, Jeans: Target, Boots: Candies via Kohls)

I love books and always have one that I am working on. Right now I am reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (I know I am a little late on reading it). I was reading a chapter about murders. As I was reading, for some reason it began to scare me. Maybe it was because Matt wasn't home or that the text painted a pretty grusome picture. I know that I am a big chicken and get scared by a lot of things. I guess I have a couple of options for reading, either read while Matt is home or maybe just during the day. Hmm.

1 comment:

  1. at least you have the guts to read them, I don't even want to read it or watch any horror movie. Ha.. You look cute in these colors, you seem to look good in any colors, especially brights. The weather looks good

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete