Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday

(Vest: Vintage from my mom, Shrit: SO via Kohls, Jeans: Thrifted, Flats: Target, Scarf: via Ross, Bracelet: Gift)

I never seem to have time to blog on the weekends, but this Sunday I actually had a few minutes to write something. The weekend was great and I got to spend most of it with my family. Matt also had a long weekend because Friday was Veteran's Day. The rest of the afternoon I plan on sitting on the couch cuddled up with Matt and Oscar. Maybe I can even sneak a nap in without Matt noticing.

2 comments:

  1. you look lovely in these pictures Cristi...so natural and photogenic. I like your jacket...looks like the weather is getting colder. Your dog is super cute!
    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThejoyoffashionNovember 14, 2011

    I'm glad to hear you had such a lovely weekend! You look lovely in these pics btw :)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete