Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve

(Shirt: Target, Long Sleeve: SO via Kohls, Jeans: Target, Boots: Candies via Kohls, Bracelet: Kohls)

It's almost time for Thanksgiving and this year I am working up till the last minute. I usually take the day before Thanksgiving off so that I can help get ready for family. But this year Thanksgiving is going to be a pretty low key time. We are planning on heading over to my grandma's house and hang out and eat some delicious food.

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Heading out of town or staying close to home?

2 comments:

  1. Marie_McGrathNovember 24, 2011

    You're looking perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful time at your grandmother's... I'll be staying at home this Thanksgiving :)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boots are awesome, love your curls, nice outfit for a day at grandma's. Have a happy thanksgiving weekend!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete