Friday, November 25, 2011

Relaxed

   
(Cardigan: Old Navy, Shirt: SO via Kohls, Jeans: Target, Boots: Rocket Dog, Belt: Thrifted)

How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was pretty relaxed and full of wonderful food and family. We spent the afternoon over at my grandma's house where we watched football and played it. Today was pretty relaxed too with Matt and I heading to the movies to see "Jack and Jill," which was only okay. We didn't do any crazy Black Friday shopping and there was no getting up at 3 am. After the movie, I wasn't feeling too well so I came home and took a 2 hour nap which made me feel better. Hopefully some more sleep can make be feel better.


1 comment:

  1. hello Cristi, you look like you're having lots of fun! Have a great weekend! Your dog is sooo cute

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete