Monday, November 7, 2011

Registered

 
(Cardigan: Old Navy, Dress: F21, Leggings: via Ross, Boots: GoJane)

This past weekend I dragged Matt to Bed Bath and Beyond and Target to get registered for our wedding. Well I didn't have to drag him. He willingly went but by the time we got to Target he was ready to go home. We both got to chose things we wanted and even some things Matt decided would be funny and scanned without my approval (i.e. the pink pig calendar). Only problem with registering is on the way home you feel like you should have a car full of great new things but sadly it was empty. Guess I will just have to wait a couple more months before I get some great gifts.

Today I am participating in Two Birds Inspiration Monday. The look for this week is inspired by Pippa Middleton and her outfit is great. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Pippa Middleton's Outfit

7 comments:

  1. Your outfit is cute, and I especially like the colors you chose. Those grey boots are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your dress! the colors are great on you. and it looks so cute with the grey boots! congrats on getting your registry done (and on your upcoming wedding)!!! so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! My husband and I actually never really registered for our wedding. Both of our families live SOOO far away, and none of the areas they live in have the same stores as the area that we are in, so it just seemed like it would be confusing. Now I really wish we had, maybe we could have gotten some great stuff haha. I like your boots and this dress by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. StealMyStyleNovember 07, 2011

    Congrats on your upcoming marriage!! I have been married for almost 10 years, and have loved (almost) every minute:-)
    Your dress is SO cute! The colors are great--wish I had it in my closet. Love your boots too. I would love to see this same exact look with a belt and the cardi open--show off that tiny waist of yours;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! And I love the print on your dress!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright print of your dress, the colors look great on you! And you did the right thing by pairing it with a white cardi. Yours is a much brighter and cheery version!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a darling dress in my favourite colours- shades of turquoise I love your take on this look! Light and summery!

    ReplyDelete