Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend

Oh boy wasn't Memorial weekend a good time! It was also very busy and full of surprises!!!! My family from Nebraska came into town to visit along with Matt's buddy from Texas. It was a full house with a total of 16 people around for 3 and a half days. Our adventures started on Friday with heading to the zoo in the Springs. The 4 kids loved the animals at the zoo and even I love the animals. The giraffes are my favorite followed closely by the elephants. The giraffe exhibit is one of the best that I have ever seen. The guests get to be very interactive with the animals especially the giraffes.




My brother Jacob feeding the giraffes lettuce from his mouth. They have very long purple tongues that are crazy looking.


 Matt and me being tigers at the zoo!!! We have our mean tiger faces on.

My almost 3 year old cousin at the zoo watching the trout in the grizzly exhibit. He is so cute.

My cousins at the zoo. He loves these 2 girls so much!

Hippos!!!!


The youngest having fun playing in the hot tub. They all love going in the "swimming tub" (hot tub) when they visit.

The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out and having fun. Saturday was a big day for me though! My boyfriend Matt proposed to me. So now I am officially ENGAGED!!!! I cried and he asked and then we laughed!!!! I love the man so much and now I get to spend the rest of my life with him!!!! I LOVE YOU MATHIEU!!!!! (Pictures to come later)

Sunday was spent going to Cripple Creek and losing money (boo) at the blackjack table and in the slot machines. The family left on Monday and Matt and I got back to our normal lives of running errands and going to the gym before I had to go back to work on Tuesday! 2 days of work this week and then off to San Fran for a little vaca!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment