Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brighty

(Shirt: American Eagle, Skirt: Thrifted, Flats: Old Navy, Belt: Thrifted, Earrings: Target)

I was shopping at Goodwill a while back and found this beauty!!! I absolutely love this skirt and since it is yellow and has buttons it is even better. The button placement makes it sort of sailor-ish or at least to me. Since it is summer now and the temperatures are definitely showing it, I feel like I can wear super bright colors.

Hurray for the 4th of July!!!! I can't wait for the weekend to come! We are headed up to the mountains for a little camping and 4 wheeling where I plan to get plenty dirty and have tons of fun. There won't be any style posts coming from this weekend since I plan on wearing jeans, t-shirts and sneakers all weekend.
What are you doing for the 4th?

Meet Virginia Design

No comments:

Post a Comment