Monday, June 20, 2011

Pretty Plain

 (Necklace: from my grandma, Shirt: SO at Kohls, Pants: Old Navy, Flats: Target)

My whirlwind weekend came to a close with a good nap and dinner with my family to celebrate Father's Day and then it is back to work for a couple of days. The countdown is on for the wedding and we are 4 days and counting. The next few days are going to be busy busy and then on Saturday I plan to just collapse on the couch and don't intend on moving the whole day with the excpetion of eating. I am pretty sure Oscar will be fine with cuddling on the couch with me and Matt can join us after his class.

Doesn't breakfast for dinner just sound really good? I have been craving some pancakes with syrup and eggs all day!!! Mmmmm I can't wait for dinner and maybe they will help me fill out these pants because they are just a little too big!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pants! Are the baggier at the top?
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are baggier at the top because of the pleats, but they just are a little loose at the waist because I have lost some weight since I bought them.

    ReplyDelete