Monday, June 13, 2011

Target Special



 (Cardigan: Target, Shirt: SO at Kohls, Jeans: Target, Flats: Target)


The weekend was not very eventful, which is good because the next 2 weekends are going to be busy. Friday night was spent at the Sky Sox game. We went as a family and since it was Friday it was firework night. I love fireworks and I any opportunity to see fireworks I will do. Saturday was filled with errands and getting to eat lunch at one of my favorite burger places, Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Sunday I celebrated my birthday with Whitney, a week late, by having lunch. It's great meeting up with her with neither of the fiances around. We can talk girl talk about her wedding (which is in less than 2 weeks) and my wedding planning.


 I love these flats that I got at Target. I got them about a month ago but couldn't decide what to wear them with. I didn't want to look too flashy or have too much color with them. Next I think I will pair them with a dress or skirt. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment