Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hot Days

(Shirt: Ross, Shorts: Old Navy, Sandals: Sonoma from Kohls)

The weather here has definately been hot lately with the temps in the upper 80s to lower 90s for the past couple of days and there has been no rain. I love the hot weather but sometimes it just wears me out.

Yesterday was the wedding that I have been talking about in the past couple of posts. My best friend Whitney married her love Aaron at a beautiful ceremony. The weather was great and we did get a little relief from the clouds while the ceremony was going on, otherwise we all would have been sweating miserably. After 2 crazy days of getting things ready, all day today I have been super exhausted. I needed today to catch up on my sleep and just rest all day and I was happy that Matt felt exactly the same way. We hung out and watched "Unknown" and then played a game of Monopoly where I kicked his butt. He called it quits when he was down to 7 dollars and only had 3 properties left. Overall it has been a relaxing and very low key day!

By the way, I don't like the quality of these pictures at all. Outside pictures are so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment