Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Like...Wednesday 6/22/11

So this weeks Wednesday post is going to be pretty short because I have had so much going on that I didn't have time to look around. Hopefully next week I will have a little more time. Here we go!

1. First off I am a huge Rockies fan. I love going to the park to watch them play and I watch just about every game on tv. Troy Tulowitzki is one of my favorite players and when I saw he leads the voting for the All Star game I was stoked!

2. I found these sandals on Blowfish Shoes online store. I love the charm design on the front of them.

3. Since I am getting married soon and planning a wedding, I have been looking at wedding ideas. This cake is so simple but amazing! Do you think it would look good with green instead of blue?

That is it for this week! Hope your Wednesday was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment