Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wedding Planning, Part 1


We have started the long and stressful process of wedding planning. Last Monday I took the day off to go look at some possible places to get married. We made it to 3 places and then decided that we already found a place that we loved. The place that we loved from the moment we stepped inside was Shove Chapel. It is a non-denominational church with beautiful architecture and stained glass windows. Hopefully the place is open for the day we want to get married. Keep your fingers crossed.

 (Dress: Old Navy, Cami: SO at Kohls, Flats: Old Navy)

Since it was extremely nice outside and we were meeting with people, I decided that I should wear something beside jeans and a tee. I thought I will wear a new dress that I got on sale and it is also very summery. 

Anyway, I will keeps updates for the wedding stuff. There is still a lot of planning to do and we still need to pick a date (we should know that soon though). Go out and have fun this Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment