Since we, the United States of Americam, will be celebrating our independence this weekend, I thought that I would make this What I Like...Wednesday about the 4th of July. I am trying to be a little patriotic here.When I think of the 4th of July, I think of spending time outside and having a blast whether you are in the mountains, at the beach, or just having a bbq in your backyard with friends.
1. I think that this dress from Target would be perfect for a bbq and hanging out watching fireworks. It would not work for where I am going, since I am going to to be roughing it in the mountains.
2. This necklace reminds me of the beach (maybe it is the shells).
3. Pleated shorts seem to be in and I can't decided whether I like them or not. But these are pretty cute and paired with a tank or blouse would keep you cool on a hot day!
4. A nice pair of flat sandals will keep your feet from hurting espeically if you are doing a lot of walking. I love the ruffles on these!
5. There wayfarer sunglasses are amazing and also are only 12 bucks. I think I need a pair or two.
Now for my 4th of July weekend, I will be headed up to the mountains to do some camping, hiking and 4 wheeling! I look forward to this trip every summer. Maybe I will even get to see some snow.
Here is where I am heading! Also a few pics from last year!