Thursday, June 9, 2011

Internet Works/San Fran Trip

The internet has been kind of spotty at my house the last couple of nights. It has been hard to get a good enough signal to be able to use the internet. Well it is up and working now so I am going to take full advantage of getting a post up.

Because I have a lot of pictures to show, this is going to be a outfit post and some trip pics post.

I love to jump on beds especially hotel beds since they are always bigger and seem to be more bouncy.
(Cardigan: Old Navy, T-shirt: Target, Capris: Thrifted, Shoes: Keen Flats (not shown))

 
The outfit pictures are not the greatest because it was the end of the a very long and tiring day!


Chinatown in San Francisco


Lombard Street (Crookedest Street)

Pier where you could see the Golden Gate Bridge (I love bridges!!!)


Matt and his clam chowder bread bowl

Creepy robot guys

Seal Lions Sleeping (there was a ton of them)


This one is pretty self explanatory! (Go Rockies)


This past weekend Matt and I headed to San Francisco for a little vacation. My birthday was also this past weekend so the trip was also for that. We had a great time there and did a ton of walking. We visited Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard "Crookedest" Street, and AT&T Park. The Rockies were in town for the weekend for 3 games. We got to see 2 of the 3 games and they won the one on my birthday. The only bad part about the trip was the weather. Friday and Saturday it was kind of dreary and rained. It was a great trip but I was excited to get home to see Oscar and celebrate my birthday with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment