Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Like...Wednesday 6/15/11

With having a new blog, there are a lot of ideas that I come up with that I want to share with everyone. I have decided that on Wednesdays I am going to post an entry that talks about the new things that I like or want or possibly something that I found interesting. So to start my first What I Like...Wednesday here we go.

1. I have really started wearing a lot more dresses lately and dresses that I can wear to work make me even more happy. While looking on ModCloth, I found this and this.

2. On Saturday, I am headed up to Denver for the night for my best friend's bachelorette party. She chose Citron New World Bistro for the place to start her last night of freedom. Looks pretty tasty to me!

3. I read fashion blogs about everyday. This watch was featured on the blog and I just feel in love with it.

4. DSW is great and I know that every girl loves shoes. I love flats and came across these flats that would be ok for work and are super cute.

5. I love to cook unless I get off work late and am not in the mood, like tonight we had hotdogs on the grill. I try to make a few big meals a week that will feed us for a couple days. This gnocchi dinner looks amazing and it is meatless, which I should try more often.

Hope you have a good rest of your Wednesday!!! Mine is about over and my bed is calling my name. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment