Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I Like...Wednesday 7/6/11

While I was at home sick on Tuesday, I had sometime to lay on the couch and surf the internet. The items that I found were great (I want all of it and only if my budget would allow it).
1. I came upon this dress while on another site. It is a store in England and they have such cute things even on the sale rack. I even had to look up how to convert English pounds to US dollars to see how much things cost.

2. These wire ball earring were on the same site as the dress. In a strange way, they remind me of light bulbs.

3. I am pretty sure that every week I put on my What I Like...Wednesday a pair of shoes that are similar to these. I probably should go to the store this weekend and buy a pair like them.

4. Mmmm! Cake!!!! Who doesn't love cake? Well I know that I do and I love to make cakes too. I have competed in this contest for the past 2 years and plan on making a cake for it this year too! Some of the cakes people make on here are a-ma-zing!

5. I have been really into floral prints lately. This racerback tank would be perfect for the hot days we are having around here.

6. Feathers seem to be really in right now and I am not sure if I am totally into them. But I did like these feather earrings and they would probably hit me in the face when I wore them!


Off to bed for me! Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment