Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bold


(Shirt: Old Navy, Cami: Kohl's, Pants: Thrifted, Flats: Target, Earrings: Charolette Russe, Bracelet: Deb)

With all of the hot weather we have had, I remembered that I had this shirt and that it is really light and airy. Funny thing is that I wore this last weekend to dinner with my family and I am wearing it again today. I find the print is really retro and love that it is bold.
I am very ready for the weekend and still need to get the clothes ready for the engagement pictures we are taking this weekend. My aunt is taking them and hopefully they turn out great. I think Harry Potter 7 part 2 is in the books for this weekend or at least that is my plan.
What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. some nice close up shots of you! Especially the one with the hair sweeping to one side. I like this colorful top, it looks great on you!

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate SkatovaJuly 26, 2011

    I love this shirt! Perfect for the hot summer weather :) Flower Power! haha!

    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete