Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweet Tooth


(Shirt: Kohl's, Skirt: Forever 21, Flats: Target, Belt: Ross, Earrings: Kohl's)

I got to say that I love skirts right now. Maybe it is because they are super comfy to wear or maybe it is because it has been almost in the 100s here. Good thing I work inside and don't have to deal with the heat on a day to day basis. But if I worked outside, a skirt really wouldn't be reasonable. Guess I shouldn't complain.

My sweet tooth got the best of me tonight. While making dinner, I thought that cookies sounded really good. So I made a new recipe that I found in one of my cookbooks. It is a oatmeal cookie bar with chocolate in the center. Yum yum I love chocolate and we have no other goodies in the house right now. I guess I will be set for the rest of the week with these bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment