Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Last Night Was Better

 
 (Shirt: Thrifted, Pants: Old Navy, Flats: DSW, Sunglasses: Essi Eyewear, Earrings: Kohl's)

As I am sitting here eating my lunch, I keep thinking how come this food was better last night. I think it is probably because it was reheated and kinda just turned to mush. But the corn bread was good! Maybe I should have skipped the whole lunch portion and gone straight for dessert. And as long as it contains some kind of chocolate, I am one happy camper!

I have to say that my sunglasses don't complement my outfit very well. I should have chose something that matched better but I was in a hurry and the sun was in my eyes! Should have seen the picture without the glasses. It didn't even look like I had eyes because they were so squinted.

No comments:

Post a Comment