Sunday, July 24, 2011

Internet Down



(Vest: Old Navy, Shirt: Kohl's, Pants: Target, Flats: Target, Earrings: Charolette Russe)

For the past 2 days, the internet has been down and if it is was working it was working so slow. Taking 5 minutes just to load one page. I don't know why it decided to start working tonight but I am glad that it did. I have some things to share. This was the first weekend that Matt and I didn't have a ton of things planned. It was great just to lay on the couch and hang out. We did get engagement pictures, which I will share, went to see Harry Potter 7.2, and went out for a few drinks with friends.


Overall, I am glad that I had a weekend to rest because the next couple of weekends will probably be busy. Hope you had a great weekend! Did you do anything fun?

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to see your photos. That vest is cool, I like it. It goes really well with your earrings. We had lots of yummy food and wine at my sister-in-law's house on saturday. I was totally stuffed.


    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete