Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wedding Planning, Part 2

Wedding day is getting closer everyday and I know I still have like 8 months before it gets here. I just know it will go by fast. I have been really needing to get out some Save the Date cards to my family and friends. There is a problem though. I didn't find someone to take our engagement pictures till last week. My aunt said that she would take them this weekend coming up and I am super exctied about it. Only thing now is to find something to wear for them.

Here are some ideas that I love!

From Marth Stewart Wedding


There are a ton on postcards.com where you can customize the ones you like and they will mail them for you!

1 comment:

  1. lovely wedding ideas, wish we had these back then. HAh..enjoy the planning, that's the fun part.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete