Monday, July 18, 2011

No Time To Rest


 (Shirt: Thrifted, Jeans: Target, Flats: Old Navy, Belt: Thrifted)

Man this weekend was a busy one. I feel like I barely had any down time. Here is how it goes. Friday I got to do some thrift shopping and only found a few things. Some of which are craft projects for the house. Now I just need to find time to do them.  We went camping Friday night just outside of Colorado Springs. It was fun and I got to have my favorite thing! S'mores!!!! Saturday we headed home to get ready to go to dinner with my family and the out to celebrate a friend's birthday. We got to dance and have some drinks. Sunday I had an appointment to try on wedding dresses and luckily I found the perfect one. It was the first one I tried on and loved it. Everyone else seemed to be in ahh of it too.
How was your weekend?



Meet Virginia Design

1 comment:

  1. That's a great top, the colors look gorgeous on you! Are you going to show us your wedding dress?

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete