Monday, July 11, 2011

How I Spent My Weekend

Friday I spent the day with my family at the lake! We skied, wakeboarded, tubed, and hung out in the sun. It was a lot of fun!
Saturday night we spent the night at the Joe Nichols and Craig Morgan concert. My cousin Logan went with us and we haven't seen her in like 10 years. It was fun even though it rained and then muggy and hot out.
(Tank: American Eagle, Necklace: I made, Earrings: Target
Not shown: Capris: Thrifted, Sandals: Kohls, Watch: Target)

I love me some Capri Sun! Sunday was spent at the lake again. The weather has been so hot here lately that it is nice to get out on the water and cool off. My parents weren't able to go with us to Jake, Matt and I packed up the boat and had some fun on the water. Only negative part of the whole day was the sunburn that I got on my back!

1 comment:

  1. looks like so much fun! It's always great to spent time with our families. The necklace is cute.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete