Since I ran out of time last week to post a What I Like...Wednesday I have to make todays pretty good. I have been pretty busy with wedding planning, work and just having fun with Matt and the fam. So here we go!
1. Everyday I get a recipe from Cooking Light and today's Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad sounds great. Wish I had the ingredients at home to make it.
2. Found this dress in a store in England. It would be great to have to wear to work or meeting up with friends for drinks!
3. I have never been a big jacket fan but this blazer is exceptionally cute. Love the cut on the blazer.
4. I am a total GLEEK! I am excited about the Glee: The 3D Concert Movie. My best friend just reminded me about it. Probably going to see it!
5. Piperlime is have a sale on sandals right now! I know summer is going to be over before we know it but these, these, and these are super cute!
6. This camp shirt is great! I love the yellow color and you can never have enough buttom up shirts.
7. I am in the need for dresses that I can wear to work. Most of the time I wear skirts because I feel that my dresses are too short to wear to work or they have tiny straps. This shirt dress or this shirt dress would work great.
Have a great Wednesday!!!! We are halfway through the week so the weekend will be here in no time!