Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dog Days


(Cardigan: Target, Shirt: Kohl's, Skirt: Ross, Flats: Target, Earrings: F21)

I recently got this cardigan from Target and it was on the clearance rack! Best of all it was only 6 whole bucks!!! And I love the ruffle trim on the collar and down the front. It may look somewhat familiar as I wore it in the engagement pictures we took last weekend.

Speaking of last weekend, Oscar had a visitor all weekend. He got to spend his weekend with Harley the Beagle. We dog sat Harley for the weekend for one of my coworkers. They had a great time together playing and hanging out. Dog sitting reminds me that I am not ready for another dog yet even though I think Oscar would like it. It was just more work and I am busy enough right now. Maybe in a couple of years.

(Oscar is always blurry because he never stops moving.)

No comments:

Post a Comment