Wednesday, July 27, 2011

T-storms


(Shirt: Old Navy, Pants: Thrifted, Shoes: Keen, Belt: Target)

I feel like Oscar, my dog has been cheated a little bit lately. He says home all day while I am at work and then when I get home usually gets a walk. Sometimes short or long. Well lately he hasn't been getting a walk after work because it seems to rain just about every afternoon. And not the light right where a rain jacket would work but a thunder storm with lightening, thunder, and huge rain drops. As you can see in the picture, a storm is moving in (don't be confused by the mountains since they are the same color here) and I got this picture right before it decided to down pour on us.
Maybe tonight Oscar and I will have better luck but then again probably not since it is already starting to cloud up and the weatherman said we were going to get storms today and tomorrow. Lets keep our fingers crossed it doesn't rain!


Meet Virginia Design

1 comment:

  1. you look very smart and classy, love the color of your pants. Your dog is cute! Any pictures of him?

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete