Accessories is what it is about this week! I just ordered some jewelry from Forever 21 and I can't wait for it to get here. Here are some pieces I found that were great.
1. I am not a big purse or handbag girl. I haven't changed the purse I am using for almost 2 years now. But this clutch caught my eye. I really like the embroidery on it.
2. This feather necklace is great. I like that it is metal feather and not an actually feather. Plus it only cost $1.50.
3. These earring are super cute and would probably hang down and hit my shoulders.
4. I really love wedges right now even though I have a couple pairs and never wear them. These wedges are so different than the other pairs that I have.
5. The green wood planks are so cute on this necklace. It would be a great necklace to wear with a tee shirt and jeans to jazz it up the outfit a little.
6. These boots are great. They would be great for the fall and the winter. A good way to keep your toesey warm when it starts to get chilly out.
Have a fantastic rest of your Wednesday! I am going to finish watching Damages and then going to bed.